Wednesday 5 January 2011

Autoglym High Definition Wax Review




This is my review of the Autoglym High Deffinition Wax.
This is a really stylish box with loads of items free with it! It comes with x2 applicator pads and x1 microfiber cloth.
The tub is filled right to the top and you get your moneys worth!
It is really easy to apply and like most hard wax's goes along way. I found that this wax seems to take a while to dry because its quight greasy but its nothing to wory about.
Once dry I couldnt belive how easy it was to remove! It was just as east to remove as it was to put on.
The results really really impressed me and the customer was extreamly happy with the finish.
I would buy this all day long and wouldnt have any problem reccomending this to someone after an amazing and fairely cheap wax for what it can achive!
Thanks,
Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment