Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!

Hello and thank you for looking at my BRAND NEW BLOG!!!

I work as a valeter full time and have done so for many years. I also have my own small business on the side.

I have decided to start this blog to help other people with choosing the right detailing and cleaning products for their car. There are so many products out on the market and i know how hard it is to choose the right one's!

I obviously cant buy every single product on the market and review it so I will be blogging and vlogging what is more common and some of my fav's to help anyone looking to get the right gear for cleaning their car.

I will be doing as many videos as I can to help as many people as possible.

I will be using my honest opinion and try to find all pro's and cons :-)

Please leave you comments and feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions.

Regards,
Martin - Shineaholic

www.shineaholic.co.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment